Beginning in September, the PFA will hold its Executive Board Meetings from 4–6 PM on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. In September our meetings will be held on the 13th and the 27th.
The PFA’s next Executive Board meeting will take place on Sept. 13, 4–6 PM, in the PFA Office.
- PFA Mission Statement - The PFA’s goal is to achieve parity with the full-time faculty by improving pay, benefits, and working conditions of its bargaining unit members.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
From The Blog
- Sierra Club’s Fight To Save The Planet - Sierra Club's Fight to Save the Planet
- Scholarships For Union Family Members - Scholarships
- Hardship Assistance For Union Members - Hardship Assistance
- Janus Case A Blow to Unions - The Janus Decision of June 27, 2018, deals a blow to public employee unions that
- Stopping the Spur–Derailing the Oil Company Train -
- Hands Across The Sand - Avila Beach was the perfect venue for this event. Hands Across the Sand, 5-25-18
- Feeling The Love At Greener Pastures Farm Sanctuary - Feeling the Love at Greener Pastures
- Teachers Somber But Defiant At 2018 Convention - The mood at the 2018 California Federation of teachers was somber but defiant... Teachers Somber
- 2018 Convention Report - The 2018 California Federation of Teachers Convention was somber but defiant. Follow the link to
- Changing Lives With Faith, Dedication - Serving California is a faith-based organization that tries to help prisoners become useful citizens. Changing