For the Summer of 2019, the PFA Executive Board will hold its meetings on June 13, July 11, August 8, and August 22, from 3–5 PM.
The PFA’s next Executive Board meeting will take place on Thursday, June 13, 2019, from 3–5 PM.
- PFA Mission Statement - The PFA’s goal is to achieve parity with the full-time faculty by improving pay, benefits, and working conditions of its bargaining unit members.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
From The Blog
- Casmalia Landfill: Still Toxic After All These Years - Casmalia Landfill Still Toxic After All These Years For the people of this isolated community
- The Remarkable Life of Ah Louis - The Remarkable Life of Ah Louis, Feb. 9, 2019 He was a Renaissance man
- Need Holiday Wine? Hancock Has You Covered - Need Holiday Wine Hancock Has You Covered Dec. 9, 2018 Allan Hancock College's wine program
- Optimism, Hope At Women’s March - Optimism, Hope At Women's March, Jan. 25. 2019 Women’s Marches took place all over the
- Sierra Club’s Fight To Save The Planet - Sierra Club's Fight to Save the Planet More than 100 years after John Muir founded
- Scholarships For Union Family Members - Scholarships
- Hardship Assistance For Union Members - Hardship Assistance
- Janus Case A Blow to Unions - The Janus Decision of June 27, 2018, deals a blow to public employee unions that
- Stopping the Spur–Derailing the Oil Company Train -
- Hands Across The Sand - Avila Beach was the perfect venue for this event. Hands Across the Sand, 5-25-18