The PFA Executive Board Meetings currently take place on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month, from 3:15 to 5:15 pm. Our office is located at 426 E. Barcellus Ave., Santa Maria, CA, 93454.
The PFA’s next Executive Board meeting will take place on June 21, from 3:00–5:00 at our office.
- PFA Mission Statement - The PFA’s goal is to achieve parity with the full-time faculty by improving pay, benefits, and working conditions of its bargaining unit members.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
From The Blog
- Hands Across The Sand - Avila Beach was the perfect venue for this event. Hands Across the Sand, 5-25-18
- Feeling The Love At Greener Pastures Farm Sanctuary - Feeling the Love at Greener Pastures
- Teachers Somber But Defiant At 2018 Convention - The mood at the 2018 California Federation of teachers was somber but defiant... Teachers Somber
- 2018 Convention Report - The 2018 California Federation of Teachers Convention was somber but defiant. Follow the link to
- Changing Lives With Faith, Dedication - Serving California is a faith-based organization that tries to help prisoners become useful citizens. Changing
- Cell Phone Free Classroom A Success - Cell Phone Free Classroom A Success Feb. 24, 2017
- Earth Day Evolves From Central Coast to World-Wide - Earth Day From Central Coast to Global April 7, 2017
- Teaching Students About the Holocaust - Teaching Students About The Holocaust 7-1-16
- Food and Water Watch Fighting For A Cleaner Planet - Food and Water Watch, Feb. 23, 2018
- Associate Faculty Status A Game Changer for Hancock’s Part-Time Faculty - A Game Changer For Hancock Faculty, 1-26-18