For the Spring Semester, 2019, the PFA Executive Board will hold its meetings on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month, from 3:00–5:00.
The PFA’s next Executive Board meeting will take place on Thursday, May 23, beginning at 3 PM and ending at 5 PM.
- PFA Mission Statement - The PFA’s goal is to achieve parity with the full-time faculty by improving pay, benefits, and working conditions of its bargaining unit members.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
From The Blog
- Casmalia Landfill: Still Toxic After All These Years - Casmalia Landfill Still Toxic After All These Years For the people of this isolated community
- The Remarkable Life of Ah Louis - The Remarkable Life of Ah Louis, Feb. 9, 2019 He was a Renaissance man
- Need Holiday Wine? Hancock Has You Covered - Need Holiday Wine Hancock Has You Covered Dec. 9, 2018 Allan Hancock College's wine program
- Optimism, Hope At Women’s March - Optimism, Hope At Women's March, Jan. 25. 2019 Women’s Marches took place all over the
- Sierra Club’s Fight To Save The Planet - Sierra Club's Fight to Save the Planet More than 100 years after John Muir founded
- Scholarships For Union Family Members - Scholarships
- Hardship Assistance For Union Members - Hardship Assistance
- Janus Case A Blow to Unions - The Janus Decision of June 27, 2018, deals a blow to public employee unions that
- Stopping the Spur–Derailing the Oil Company Train -
- Hands Across The Sand - Avila Beach was the perfect venue for this event. Hands Across the Sand, 5-25-18