For the Spring Semester, 2019, the PFA Executive Board will hold its meetings on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month, from 3:00–5:00.
The PFA’s next Executive Board meeting will take place on Thursday, Feb. 14, beginning at 3 PM and ending at 5 PM.
- PFA Mission Statement - The PFA’s goal is to achieve parity with the full-time faculty by improving pay, benefits, and working conditions of its bargaining unit members.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
From The Blog
- Need Holiday Wine? Hancock Has You Covered - Need Holiday Wine Hancock Has You Covered Dec. 9, 2018
- Optimism, Hope At Women’s March - Optimism, Hope At Women's March, Jan. 25. 2019
- Sierra Club’s Fight To Save The Planet - Sierra Club's Fight to Save the Planet
- Scholarships For Union Family Members - Scholarships
- Hardship Assistance For Union Members - Hardship Assistance
- Janus Case A Blow to Unions - The Janus Decision of June 27, 2018, deals a blow to public employee unions that
- Stopping the Spur–Derailing the Oil Company Train -
- Hands Across The Sand - Avila Beach was the perfect venue for this event. Hands Across the Sand, 5-25-18
- Feeling The Love At Greener Pastures Farm Sanctuary - Feeling the Love at Greener Pastures
- Teachers Somber But Defiant At 2018 Convention - The mood at the 2018 California Federation of teachers was somber but defiant... Teachers Somber