The PFA Executive Board Meetings currently take place on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month, from 3:15 to 5:15 pm. Our office is located at 426 E. Barcellus Ave., Santa Maria, CA, 93454.
The PFA’s next Executive Board Meeting will take place on May 24, at 3:15 pm. Candidate for Sheriff Eddy Hseuh will come to the meeting to ask for our support. Members are welcome to attend.
- PFA Mission Statement - The PFA’s goal is to achieve parity with the full-time faculty by improving pay, benefits, and working conditions of its bargaining unit members.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
From The Blog
- Feeling The Love At Greener Pastures Farm Sanctuary - Feeling the Love at Greener Pastures
- Teachers Somber But Defiant At 2018 Convention - The mood at the 2018 California Federation of teachers was somber but defiant... Teachers Somber
- 2018 Convention Report - The 2018 California Federation of Teachers Convention was somber but defiant. Follow the link to
- Changing Lives With Faith, Dedication - Serving California is a faith-based organization that tries to help prisoners become useful citizens. Changing
- Food and Water Watch Fighting For A Cleaner Planet - Food and Water Watch, Feb. 23, 2018
- Associate Faculty Status A Game Changer for Hancock’s Part-Time Faculty - A Game Changer For Hancock Faculty, 1-26-18
- Hearing loss no obstacle to learning - Published in the June 9, 2017 Santa Maria Times. I am open with my students
- Teaching students about the Holocaust - Published in the July 22, 2016 Santa Maria Times. “The past is the best prophet
- Higher minimum wage makes sense - Published in the May 27, 2016 Santa Maria Times. When Gov. Jerry Brown signed California’s
- Public-sector unions dodge bullet, for now - Published in the April 28, 2016 Santa Maria Times. In July 2015 I devoted a