The PFA Executive Board Meetings currently take place on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month, from 3:15 to 5:15 pm. Our office is located at 426 E. Barcellus Ave., Santa Maria, CA, 93454.
The PFA’s next Executive Board meeting will take place on July 26, 4–6 PM, in the PFA Office.
- PFA Mission Statement - The PFA’s goal is to achieve parity with the full-time faculty by improving pay, benefits, and working conditions of its bargaining unit members.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
From The Blog
- Stopping the Spur–Derailing the Oil Company Train -
- Hands Across The Sand - Avila Beach was the perfect venue for this event. Hands Across the Sand, 5-25-18
- Feeling The Love At Greener Pastures Farm Sanctuary - Feeling the Love at Greener Pastures
- Teachers Somber But Defiant At 2018 Convention - The mood at the 2018 California Federation of teachers was somber but defiant... Teachers Somber
- 2018 Convention Report - The 2018 California Federation of Teachers Convention was somber but defiant. Follow the link to
- Changing Lives With Faith, Dedication - Serving California is a faith-based organization that tries to help prisoners become useful citizens. Changing
- Cell Phone Free Classroom A Success - Cell Phone Free Classroom A Success Feb. 24, 2017
- Earth Day Evolves From Central Coast to World-Wide - Earth Day From Central Coast to Global April 7, 2017
- Teaching Students About the Holocaust - Teaching Students About The Holocaust 7-1-16
- Food and Water Watch Fighting For A Cleaner Planet - Food and Water Watch, Feb. 23, 2018