The PFA Executive Board Meetings currently take place on the 2nd Thursday of each month, from 3:15 to 5:15 pm. Our office is located at 426 E. Barcellus Ave., Santa Maria, CA, 93454.
The next Executive Board Meeting will take place on Friday, April 27, from 1 to 3 pm.
- PFA Mission Statement - The PFA’s goal is to achieve parity with the full-time faculty by improving pay, benefits, and working conditions of its
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
From The Blog
- Changing Lives With Faith, Dedication - Changing Lives With Faith, Dedication
- Food and Water Watch Fighting For A Cleaner Planet - Food and Water Watch, Feb. 23, 2018
- Associate Faculty Status A Game Changer for Hancock’s Part-Time Faculty - A Game Changer For Hancock Faculty, 1-26-18
- Hearing loss no obstacle to learning - Published in the June 9, 2017 Santa Maria Times. I am open with my students
- Teaching students about the Holocaust - Published in the July 22, 2016 Santa Maria Times. “The past is the best prophet
- Higher minimum wage makes sense - Published in the May 27, 2016 Santa Maria Times. When Gov. Jerry Brown signed California’s
- Public-sector unions dodge bullet, for now - Published in the April 28, 2016 Santa Maria Times. In July 2015 I devoted a
- Professional Development Conference Funds - Some nice news: We learned yesterday that we as a bargaining unit have used up
- PFA Garners 2016 CFT Membership Growth Award - The Part-Time Faculty Association of Allan Hancock College was awarded a First Place Membership Growth
- A as the New C = Teaching as a Popularity Contest - Published in the September 12, 2014 Noozhawk. “A C is acceptable college work,” a professor